Golf profile about Western Sweden: Carin Hjalmarsson Koch
Hello… Carin Hjalmarsson Koch, golfer from Kungälv, with two LPGA tour wins, four-time Solheim Cup player with two wins, winning putt-maker for Europe in 2000 and vice-captain in 2013 and captain in 2015.
What is your connection to West Sweden?
- I was born and grew up in Kungälv, and I live in Gothenburg. This autumn I’m moving to the newly built Hills Villastad, right next to the golf course.
Can you name a few special places that make your West-Swedish heart beat a little faster?
- I’d say Bohus Fortress, Liseberg Amusement Park and the archipelago.
What is your favourite restaurant in West Sweden?
- Toso at the top of the Avenue in Gothenburg.
Which are your favourite golf courses in West Sweden?
- Hills, Gullbringa and Hovås.
What is the best thing about West Sweden?
- There are tons of things, but I’d say the people, the coast and Gothenburg.