Golf profile about Western Sweden: Johan Edfors
Hello... Johan Edfors, Kungsbacka golfer, with three wins on the European tour.
What is your connection to West Sweden?
- I was born and grew up in Kungsbacka.
Can you name a few special places that make your West-Swedish heart beat a little faster?
- Since I’m from Kungsbacka, Gothenburg has always been close by. It’s a city that I can really recommend. Marstrand with its fantastic settings and sea views is lovely, as is Fjällbacka.
What is your favourite restaurant in West Sweden?
- Toso at the top of the Avenue is really special. I like the blend of Japanese, Thai and Chinese.
Which are your favourite golf courses in West Sweden?
- That would have to be the Nordea Masters Hills course, and I’d also say Kungsbacka GK and Vallda GK.
What is the best thing about West Sweden?
- The coast! And the people who live here are nice to socialize with.