West Sweden action weeks and sustainability
This is no ordinary series of races. We offer experiences and settings that amaze our participants – and exceed their expectations every time. We believe in the future and are working hard to reduce our impact on the environment.
During 2019 we have jointly agreed to:
- not use single use plastic
- leave the surroundings as they were when we arrived
- prioritise local and organic food
- limit the use of printed information
- limit or dispense with the giving out of goodie bags and medals
- encourage carbon offsetting
- encourage sustainable travel
To calculate the climate impact of your journey to the action weeks you can use our trip carbon footprint calculator.
West Sweden Action Weeks bring together a series of races for running, canoeing, cycling, swimming, and roller-skiing enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. We offer experiences and surroundings that are truly amazing. A memorable occasion for competitors and spectators alike, and with a firm emphasis on sustainability.