Visit Åmål Tourist Office
The Tourist Office in Åmål is located at the guest Harbor by Lake Vänern - close to the city center. Here you will find friendly staff, information about events, attractions, activities, accommodations and a whole lot more.
At the tourist office we have broad knowledge of sights, places of interest, hiking, fishing, cycling and much more. We help you find what you need. We offer:
- Fishing licenses
- Nature conservation cards for the DANO-area
- Free WiFi
However, we answer emails and phone calls on all weekdays if possible. Open other days by appointment!
During the high season - 20 June-20 August 2023 - we are open daily at 10.00-17.00, Monday June 19 we are closed due to regional education day for tourist offices.
Deviating times 2022/2023
- February 3rd, closed
- Easter, closed April 7-10
- May 1, closed
- Ascension Day May 18, closed
- Sweden's National Day 6 June, closed
- June 19 closed
- September 23, extra open due to Light festival at 16-21
- December 20 2023 - January 7 2024, closed for Christmas. We can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org during this period.
Visit Åmål Turistbyrå
Phone: +46 053217098