Villabadet is a beach with shallow water not far from the centre of Lidköping. It boasts excellent views of Kinneviken and Kinnekulle.
The beach is child-friendly with shallow water and a fine sandy bottom. At one end of the beach is Skogshyddan, serving refreshments, and a mini-golf course, and at the other end is a small playground.
You can take town bus no. 9 from the square to Villabadet, and the cycle track runs from the centre out to the beach. If you are coming by car, you can park in the southern car park by the water treatment works, the central car park or by Skogshyddan.
Toilet facilities are available at the southern end of the beach, and at Skogshyddan for customers.
North of the beach is the Villa Giacomina park, with numerous attractive temperate broad-leaf trees.
This beach has a Blue Flag
• We have clean bathing water
• We have an adequate number of litter bins
• We have clean toilet facilities
• We have first aid and lifesaving equipment and telephones nearby
• Accessibility features generally in place
• Provides information on any dangers and contamination
• Offers environmental activities
You can help keep the beach tidy too!
Find out more at www.hsr.se