Fishing area Grann
Bengtsfors / Dals-Ed
Lake Grann is known for its amazing surroundings. Indeed, its name means beautiful in the local dialect. It has a varied bottom structure and long shallow reed coves. There are many exciting fishing sites along the shore. The lake is linked to Lake Iväg via a 600 m long stream.
Pike are generally best fished on the windward side of the lake. Spin-fishing with large bait is done at a pelagic level from the shore. There is perch everywhere, but most commonly where there is vegetation and trees in the water. Pike of 10 kg or more are caught each year. The Grann Lake has a varied bottom structure and long shallow reed coves. There are many exciting fishing sites along the shore.
- Including lakes: Grann, Braxentjärn, Edstjärn, and half the lake Relälven.
- Area: 650 ha.
- Fish species: Perch, pike, roach, burbot, whitefish, vendace, bleak, bream and eel.
There is one slipway in Grann Lake in its SW section located near the road on a small peninsula. The ramp is between the road and the lake. Note this is a natural slipway for smaller boats!
- Road surface ramp: Sand and grass
- Parking: YES, limited in connection with the ramp
- Brew: NO
- GPS: 58.93755, 12.08317 (WGS 84 decimal)
You can buy fishing license here
Tourist Office Bengtsfors +46 (0) 531-52 63 55
Lock, Bengtsfors +46 (0) 531-100 16
Campsite Laxsjöns Friluftsgård, Dals-Långed +46 (0) 531-300 10.
Norebyns café and camp +46 (0) 531-350 17
Fiskespecialisten in Dals-Ed +46 (0)534-124 50
- day 50 kr
- week 100 kr
- year 250 kr
- Children under 16 are allowed to fish for free from thew shore, and in company of an adult they are allowed to fish from a boat as well.