The ten best swimmin spots in Uddevalla
- 21 Mar, 2018
In Uddevalla you will find some of the best swimming spots on the west coast. With sun-heated rocks, corn-blue sea, beautiful sandy beaches and the possibility of crab fishing and plenty of salty swims, the destination is unbeatable for those who love the sea.
Choose between spending a whole day on salmon-pink cliffs or a quick swim on your way home from the shopping round. Below we list ten of Uddevallas swimming spots that are suitable for the whole family!
Swimming spots in Uddevalla
- Skeppsviken is the most central swimming spot close to crazy golf and tennis court, amongst other things.
- Lindesnäs is the perfect swimming spot for crab fishing lovers. Here you will find a sandy beach, a jetty, a jumping tower and rocks.
- Mollön offers shallow waters and a jumping tower.
- Unda is in proximaltie to Unda camping with a lovely viwe over Byfjorden.
Swimming spots in Ljungskile
- Kungsparken is a swimming spot suitable for young and old with a play park for the youngest.
- Saxenhof is very popular with families with cycling distance from Ljungskile city centre.
- Ulvön is a beautiful, car-free island where you can relax in peace and quiet.
Swimming spots in Bokenäset
Hafsten Resort is a nice and child-friendly sandy beach by the leisure resort Hafstens Swecamp Resort. Here you will find restaurants, motorboat rentals, pedal boats, canoes and kayaks, a playground and much more!
Gullmarsberg (the bay) - A very nice swimming spot with a small sandy beach with an angled jetty that is well suited for small children.
Saltkällan badplats (Munkedals municipality) offers a large beach with a kiosk, playpark and large lawn area.