Hiking in Ronjaland
The association Hiking i Ronjaland works, in collaboration with Åmåls Kommun, with the Leader project Vandra i Ronjaland. The project develops hiking trails around Fengersfors in Åmåls municipality and is financed by Framtidsbygder Dalsland Årjäng Munkedal - local development, which grants projects that develop the countryside, through the European Fund for Rural Development.
handrails have been installed. Parking spaces are available in several different places, which makes it possible to walk entire trails or take short walks.
There are five hiking trails:
· Ronjalandsleden (red) is 19 km long, combined with Pilgrimsleden 38 km.
· Bäverleden (blue) is 15 km long, combined with Pilgrimsleden 26,5 km.
· Korpens led (green) is 13 km long, combined with Pilgrimsleden 21 km.
· Bläsenrundan (yellow) 3,8 km.
· Korpeknatten (white) 1,3 km.
Parking spaces are available in several different places, which makes it possible to walk entire
trails or take short walks.
Here you can read the hiking broshure! It is also available along the trails and at Visit Åmål Tourist office.