Ärtingens Fishing area
West of Bengtsfors we find Lake Ärtingen indirect linked to Dalslands Canal’s lake system via a shorter canal named Greaströmmen from Lake Lelång. The deepest part of the lake is in the south and measures 27 meters. The shoreline is mostly mountains, cliffs and rocky beaches. There are shallower reed coves in both the north and the south ends. On the east side, there are summer cabins and a campground.
Fishing Area of Lake Ärtingen
The fishing district Lake Ärtingen is a part of the Bengtsfors community.
- Including: Lake Ärtingen.
- Area: 576 ha.
- All cards are valid for the whole family.
- Children under 16 fish free, but under current rules.
- Species: Perch, pike, eel, whitefish, vendace, roach, bleak, burbot, bream, rudd, tench and sparse brown trout and rainbow trout.
- Good populations of large perch. Limit two per person per lure.
You can buy your fishing license here
Tourist Office Bengtsfors: +46-(0)531-52 63 55
Dalslands Camping & Canoe central: +46- (0)531-100 60
SE Skogstjänst: +46-(0)531-619 84
- Day 40 kr
- Week 60 kr
- Year 100 kr
- Day 40 kr
- Year 200 kr
All licenses include the entire family. Children under 16 are fishing for free but must follow the fishing rules for this lake!