Norra Lelång Fishing area
Lelång is about 5000 ha and 50 km long lake in northwestern Dalsland and southwestern Värmland. The lake is part of the Dalsland Canal lake system. Lelången today is divided into two fishery districts, North and South Lelång.
The lake has undergone an intensive fishing and water conservation work, which among others made major releases of Gullspång trout, salmon and lake trout. This work has made the lake known today as a very good fishing lake in sport fishing circles. Piles of sticks are deployed at different locations in the lake to improve the perch fishing.
- Including: Northern Lelång (map Lelång), Långtjärn, Holmtjärn and Gunnarstjärn.
- Area: 2685 ha
- General fishing regulations. Restricted area is marked at the power station in Lennartsfors.
- The fishing permit must be carried while fishing.
- Maximum 2 marks per boat and 3 salmon per day.
- Minimum size of 60 cm for trout, gullspång salmon and trout.
- Fishing prohibited during the period 1/9-31/12.
- Fishing in streams is prohibited. Overall fishing ban 100 m up- and downstream!
- You can also buy a trolling license for the lake!
- Fish species: Perch, pike, roach, whitefish, vendace, smelt, burbot, eel, bream, rudd, bleak, brown trout, rainbow trout, gullspång salmon, minnow, ruff, char and at least two sculpins, stone and horn sculpin and a few species in the lower prevalence.
You can buy a fishing license here
Tourist Office Bengtsfors: Tel. +46 (0)531-52 63 55
Tourist Office Årjäng: Tel. +46(0)573-141 00
Supermarket Optimistens Lanthandel: Tel. +46(0)531-200 01
Online: "BOOK" below