Experience the amazing scenery on the border between Sweden and Norway through a unique boat trip with the Steamboat D / S Pröven on the beautiful Lakes Kornsjöarna.
Pröven started its tours in 1999 and is run by an ideal Swedish-Norwegian association, which creates life and activity along the border area at Lake Kornsjön.
- D / S Pröven leaves on the Swedish side at the steamboat bridge at the border bridge Kornsjö in Dals-Högen.
- Fixed charter tours on the Kornsjöarna run every Saturday and Sunday from May to September.
- The boat ride takes about an hour.
- The boat can hold a maximum of 10 people in addition to crew.
- Tours should be booked no later than 18.00 o’clock one day before departure.