Laxsjöns fishing area
The pike and perch reach high weights in Lake Laxsjö.
. Biggest pike captured was in 2003 at a weigh of 15.1 kg! Good ice fishing on perch. Laxsjöns Sportfiskare is the arrendator. Maps of the lake can be purchased at the tourist office in Bengtsfors.
- Area: 1.687.2 ha
- Species: Perch, pike, roach, bream, tench, vendace, bubot and trout.
- For trout, "catch and release" applies throughout the year.
- Fish to be returned must be handled with care!
- Only pike between 50 and 80 cm may be picked up.
- Young people under the age of 16 fish for free in the company of an adult with fishing cards.
- Annual and family cards are valid for the calendar year.
Långbron - boat ramp in the southern part of Lake Laxsjön, here you also find a guest pier.
Road surface ramp: Asphalt Parking: Yes, adjacent to the ramp.
GPS: 58.93760, 12.28560 (WGS 84 decimal)
Billingsfors - Popular ramp on the west side of Lake Laxsjön
Road surface ramp: Asphalt
Parking: Yes, gravel plane at the ramp
Jetty: Yes, a smaller one
GPS: 58.97775, 12.25061 (WGS 84 decimal)
You buy a fishing license hear
Tourist Office Bengtsfors, +46 531-52 63 55
Frendo Bengtsfors, +46 531-719 90
ICA Grocery shop, Billingsfors, +46 531-30030
Laxsjöns Friluftsgård/ Camping, +46 531-300 10
Handlarn Grocery shop, Dals Långed +460 531-40041
Day 50 SEK
Year 200 SEK
Family 250 SEK
Trolling day 100 SEK
Trolling year 500 SEK