5 things to do on the Koster Islands
5 things to do on the Koster Islands:
- Rent a bike at the ferry ports (Ekenäs and Långegärde) and take a ride across the South Island. You do not to pre book bike. Get biking map!
- Go exploring the Northern Island on foot. The two circular routes are marked on North Koster. You do not need to plan as distances are comfortable and there are several amazing detours.
- Visit Kosters Trädgårdar. If you love gardening this is just a fantastic little idyllic green place for all garden lovers. Spice plantations, freshly baked bread in a cute mini shop and a cozy garden café with cool shade are all available here. There is also a greenhouse where various artists exhibit their works. The Koster gardens are well worth a visit if you visit South Koster. They have a restaurant, cafe and farm shop and some times conserts.
- Get more information about the Kosterhavet National Park by visiting Naturum Kosterhavet at the ferry port at Ekenäs.
- Discover the islands by foot and enjoy life at one of the many great beaches. Its easy to find a personal spot to take a cooling swim in the ocean on the Koster island and you can also enjoy the stunning beauty from its marked trails and paths or a lot of resting places.