Redslareds kyrka is a church building in Redslared parish, in Svenljunga local authority area. The present day church was built in the 19th century and was most likely the fourth church building on the site.
About the Church
Redslared was mentioned as a parish for the first time in 1540, and the present day church, which was opened in 1818, is probably the fourth in the same location. Not much is known about the earlier church buildings and the old fixtures were most likely destroyed when the early 17th century church burned down in 1675.
Curious to see what the church looks like inside?
Footnote: Facts taken from svenskakyrkan.se