Faxsjön (Fax lake)
Faxsjön is located approx. 18 kilometres south of Svenljunga, a lake surrounded by beautiful nature. Catch rainbow trout of high quality. Seize the moment and enjoy the tranquility and a fantastic fishing experience.
Game fishing in Faxsjön
Enjoy fishing for rainbow trout in the beautiful Örsås area. Hire a boat or fish from one of the seven jetties, one of which is accessible with a wheelchair ramp and guardrail.
Fishing Permits & Rules
Available from Svenljunga tourist information centre or Kinds Järn. Fishing permits are available from Gullskogsgård (located by the road, shortly before turn-off to the lake, cash only or Swish). For current prices, visit the fishing club's website.
- It is permitted to catch a maximum of 3 fish / fishing license per day. When you have met your respective fishing quota, a new fishing license is required. The fishing license is non transferrable and must be presented together with valid identification, at the request of the inspector.
- Fly fishing, spinning or angling for rainbow trout is permitted in Faxsjön.
- No other fishing is allowed!
PLEASE NOTE that only one rod may be used for each fishing license
The fishing club asks you to please remember
- that The right of public access applies, see http://www.naturvardsverket.se/allemansratten
- Please do not throw litter on the ground or in the lake.
- Fires are not permitted if a fire ban is in place.