Slätthults Outdoor Area
The trails of Slätthults suits you who want to exercise in beautiful nature, a stone throw away from the residential area of Skoftebyn. Here you have day trails and lighted trails . You can use the gym and sauna at Slätthultsgården for a fee. Ski trails only in case of natural snow.
The trails of Slätthult suits you who want to challenge yourself with slopes and get close to nature. Maybe you meet a deer when you reach the hilltop or you can stop and pick some blueberries when it's season for that. Here you exercise in a undulating terrain and it feels like you are far out in the nature but in fact you are very close to the residential area of Skoftebyn. The trails are wide and covered with gravel. Do you dare to challenge yourselve in the "vomit hill" along the 7.5 km track?
The city of Trollhättan is responsible for the lighted trails.Trollhättan's Sport Club runs the gym and sauna as well as activities and competitions at the facility.
- Free parking.
- The trails are accessible for wheelchairs and prams.
- The electric lights are on from 5.00 am to 10.30 pm.
- Access to the gym, sauna and showers at Slätthultsgården.
- Ski trails only in case of natural snow.
- Shed for waxing skiis at track start.
- Barbecue area with wind protection at track start.
Take care of animals and nature! Please bring your garbage home with you and feel free to pick up garbage thrown away by others.